CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Where to begin?????

SoooConfused Views: 4,715
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,815,741

Re: Where to begin?????

Hey guys, thanks for all the advice.

Think I will start with a good bowel and parasite cleanse, and then start thinking about mercury chelation afterwards. I just want do take things slowly because I'm working full time and studying part time so dont have time for any serious die-off reactions.

I cant afford any expensive tests just at the minute but I got some pH test strips to see what pH my saliva is to see if that has anything to do with my digestion (or lack of!)Just tested it two hours after eating dinner and it's pH 7.5 - is that to alkaline? I've read mixed reviews on this some people say 6.4 is the optimum for digestion?

Also I have noticed something white in my urine recently that looks like tissue paper, does anyone know what it is?? Is it a good sign that its leaving the body or is something serious??

Another thing which I get on and off is a pain (not sore just uncomfortable)on my left side just under the rib cage. Its hard to describe, sometimes it feels like the last rib is broken and other times I feel like it is bulging out the side - any suggestions?

Supplements that I'm on at the min (as tested as being needed by my kinesiologist yesterday)

CoEnzyme Q10
Silica plus
Calcium, Magnesium,Boron, Vit D3 supp
Zinc free multi vit
Fish oil
Bovine colostrum

I always bring with me a big bag of supplements to be tested but I mustn't be able to tolerate some of them yet including iodine,vit C, ox bile, bovine adrenal,pituitary extracts etc, even digestive enzymes I dont test postive for which confuses me?

Anyway thanks for listening, I know I'll be perfectly healthy if I just stick with it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.270 sec, (1)