CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Where to begin?????

SoooConfused Views: 4,908
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,814,764

Re: Where to begin?????

Hey natway,

Yeah my life has been pretty stressful due to studying - after I left school I went on to do 5 years of accountancy which I hated so much!!

Also I was in a messed up relationship for too long which wrecked me emotionally.

Thank goodness I have wised up and I am training for a new career in nutritional therapy (although I still work in the old job for the time being to pay the bills!)and I'm in a fantastic relationship.

I have been going to a kinesiologist for the past year or so and think I have got rid of most of my emotional baggage through flower formulas etc.

I looked up the palieo diet and I think it would suit me as it is quite similar to the SCD diet which I did before.

I am also taking about half a teaspoon of salt per day along with two litres of water to see how that goes.

I had never heard of the gupta or linden methods so I will look them up - Did you have AF yourself and cure it by these methods??

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (1)