CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Where to begin?????

J649 Views: 4,924
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,814,742

Re: Where to begin?????

Brown rings in the eyes might be from copper toxicity. Is your drinking water from a well, and if so was the copper content measured? Are you in a very old house with corroding water pipes?

Low body temperature could be from an Iodine or selenium deficiency. Mercury in your body combines with selenium and makes the selenium unavailable. Try taking Iodine and selenium supplements and see if that helps. I take 200 mcg a day of selenium in addition to eating a high selenium diet. I take 25 mg a day of iodine(such a large amount is controversial though, Some say take just 2 or so mg a day or perhaps even less). I used to have below normal temperatures, but now with the Iodine and selenium my temperature is around normal.

If Wormwood , green Black-Walnut , and cloves aren't getting rid of the worms, then I suggest you take mebendazole. Six doses(2 per day) of mebendazole are typically used to get rid of most worm infections. Then you take cloves(perhaps 1/3 a teaspoon 3x a day for at least a month or two to kill any remaing eggs). If the mebendazole doesn't work, I think they often repeat it 2 or 3 weeks later, and the second time they might use 12 doses, especially if they think you have a tapeworm.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)