CureZone   Log On   Join
not many can do what i do with toxic folks...but here it is anyway.

John McCain 2008 Views: 4,792
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,812,964

not many can do what i do with toxic folks...but here it is anyway.

I dump 'em. Pure and simple. I've dumped plenty of people along the way and today I can proudly say that it has been wildly successful. I've dumped family members, I've dumped best friends...anybody who lies, cheats me, talks badly, goes behind my back, harms me in a way I cannot forget...I dump their ass. Now, that doesn't mean that everybody has to be perfect, no way, far from it. I mean...destructive. Those are the types I immediately dump on the curb of life and forget I ever knew them.

I don't allow toxic people, no matter how close in the food chain they are, to become involved in my inner circle. I keep them on the outside, and there they stay until I say it's time to come in. Did that with a sister who treated my honey of a wife with disrespect initially...dumped her ass for 7 years until she learned her lesson. Dumped a good-for-nothing alocholic lieing bastard father for 20 years. I gave my mom the cold shoulder for a year for stealing money from me off an insurance policy. A lieing high school "best friend" has been on the outer circle since 2004 and he now is entering the fray with his tail between his legs. And I'll make the call. I give you these real, brutally honest examples because that's how I live life. You might read this and think "ah, I'm sorry". Don't...lol...best things that I ever did. Why? I cut out the potential damage these losers would've caused myself and my family by keeping them on the hook. Toxic people will crush you if you aren't strong enough to ward them off forcefully. You know it, everybody has people at work, people in their family, friends, ex's, all types who constantly have negative effects on your every day life. Get them gone! Then, if they return (which the sister did), they return with a whole new attitude. Believe me...this works!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)