CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Toxic Relationships

thelaughingdogs Views: 4,731
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,812,964

Re: Toxic Relationships

I worked along with life coaches for a very long time and learned a lot from them. One thing about having people in your life that drive you crazy is choosing to have them show up differently for you. In other words see them as having the qualities you want and not by getting upset and telling them they need to be less stress but actually convincing yourself in your mind they are. Love them and remember do not take anything they do personally. Then one day they might surprise you and suddenly be different for you. Your best friend may start be more responsible. Your husband may realize he is not sportive enough when you need him to be. You can't change someone but you can expect them to show up differently. I tried this on my relationship with Mom because my Mom drove me crazy and I would dread calling her. Yesterday she just left after a 10 day visit at my house and I realized I wasn't wanting to pull my hair out on day three of her being here.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)