CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Rapid tooth decay, mercury, candida, adrenal fatigue etc.

ncarn8t Views: 15,840
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,806,226

Re: Rapid tooth decay, mercury, candida, adrenal fatigue etc.

I don't have any fillings, soon I won't have any teeth. I used to have the best teeth in my family, now I have the worst ones. I've just been getting them pulled as they fail. Also, I am taking N-Acetyl Cysteine 600 mg, 3x-a-day, to clear fungal toxins and it also helps eliminate heavy metals. I am also taking L-Glutamine for the leaky gut/intestinal repair, EDTA and lotsa antioxidants. I've been taking tons of vitamins for over 10 years, the candida is just getting most of the benefits and I get the toxins. I'm not so worried about heavy metals, I'm sure I have invasive candidiasis and I have a positive blood test that shows it. What my doctor doesn't understand is that invasive candidiasis causes immunodifficiency. I also have had some surgeries, steroids, plus all the Antibiotics I have been on. I have been tested for aids so many times I feel like a pin cushion, not to mention I have been married for 26 years. My wife recently died of ALS and I haven't had a chance to catch AIDS. All my blood work always comes back normal. This Yeast Panel is the only test I have failed in 10 years. I'm sure the diagnosis is sound. I'm hoping the Infectious Diseases doc decides to go with anidulafungin, I'm still waiting to hear back from them. Thanks for the reply!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)