CureZone   Log On   Join
Rapid tooth decay, mercury, candida, adrenal fatigue etc.

MrBBQ Views: 18,326
Published: 13 y

Rapid tooth decay, mercury, candida, adrenal fatigue etc.

Hey all,

I've been suffering from tooth decay most of my life, particularly since having braces. Nowadays, almost every tooth is suffering some demineralisation at the gumline, right down to dentine (enamel loss), which stains easily (horrible brown). Even my top front teeth are losing enamel now, which is alarming (presumably these are the last to go).

I observe people eating allsorts of refined carbohydrates without problems and yet I'm here avoiding just about everything to somehow maintain my teeth.

I tried different diets and through my avoidance of eating different things, I reckon I've not eaten enough calories, which has pretty much totally dysregulated my adrenals (as well as lifestyle factors).

I have some mercury Amalgams and I'm pretty sure I have a raging systemic candida overgrowth, so I was wondering if these things are encouraging the rapid tooth decay.

I've been considering having the mercury Amalgams removed/replaced, although with badly dysregulated adrenals (high cortisol), I'm not sure what I might do now for the best.

I reckon I'm pretty demineralised too from eating a lot of cereals as a youngster and then experimenting with diets like raw veganism and raw paleo.

This tooth decay is pretty much destroying my life and I feel almost paralysed by the relentlessness of the enamel loss.

I've been eating a lot of carbohydrates like sweet potatoes recently and these seem to contribute to the enamel loss.

Did anyone have similar experiences, whereby they discovered a worthwhile solution?

Sees you,
Scotty

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)