CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Rapid tooth decay, mercury, candida, adrenal fatigue etc.

Eric11 Views: 16,293
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,803,631

Re: Rapid tooth decay, mercury, candida, adrenal fatigue etc.

I had similar problems with my teeth. I had 12 cavities with 12 silver fillings before. I wonder about 2 things mainly. I wonder if mercury wasn't the cause of my teeth problems. I also wonder if my problem wasn't an overzealous dentist who sees his patients as a way to make some extra money.

I've replaced my fillings and have been chelating. I'm not finished with chelating yet, so I'm not 100% sure if that will take care of my teeth problems.

Theory 2 was supported when I left the US and went to Japan to live. My dentist in the US told me that there was a cavity forming on one of my teeth, and he wanted to fill it (with another silver filling!). I went to a dentist in Japan and he told me that there were no cavities in my teeth and no need for a filling.

I highly recommend getting rid of your Amalgams and chelating (in that order). Even if your teeth problems are caused by something else, it's a really good idea to get that poison out of your body. It should help with the candida too (it really helped with mine).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)