CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Rapid tooth decay, mercury, candida, adrenal fatigue etc.

ncarn8t Views: 18,115
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,803,631

Re: Rapid tooth decay, mercury, candida, adrenal fatigue etc.

i have had invasive candidiasis for close to 10 years, becoming disabled in 2005 due to the myriad symptoms. one of my latest symptoms is tooth decay. my dentist advises that candida eats tooth enamel. i have tried everything to get rid of this krap, and have been trying to convince my doctor i had it since 2004. i had a lot of URI's in the 90's when they were giving Antibiotics out like candy. a local wellness clinic i walked into about 6 mos ago advised me i had it, i told them to try telling that to my doctor. anyway, they sent me for the yeast panel, and i finally had something to show my doctor. he just wanted to argue with me and test me for aids again. didn't want to treat me at all. all my blood tests always come back normal and i wish i had a nickel for everytime i was told that they could give me a referral to a psychologist or psychiatrist. i am currently waiting for a call back from infectious diseases to try to treat it since my doctor won't touch it with a ten-foot pole. i just keep getting new symptoms. i've tried all the herbs, rotating them, caprillic acid, apple cider vinegar, enzymes, fiber and probiotics, restricted diets, and various combinations. it just keeps getting worse. i've been on 1.2 million units of nystatin, 500,000 units pill and 100,000 units liquid 2x a day for the last six months. i am also taking yeast defense and rotating herbal antifungals regularly (cat's claw, oregano oil, golden seal, high allicin garlic, Black-Walnut , pau d'arco, olive leaf, oregon grape, coconut oil). every so often i use candigone and candestroy, astragalus, and some other stuff, and i still woke-up with thrush several times this week. over the years i've been diagnosed with FMS, CFS, arthralgia, peripheral neuropathy, arthritis, IBS, GERD, esophagitis, insomnia, aural migraine, cluster headaches, etc., the list just goes on and on. i now have liver disease and tachycardia from the toxins, but after spending thousands of dollars at the cardiologist, nothing was found to be wrong. my doctor thinks i'm a hypochondriac, my rheumatologist thinks i should see a shrink, and i am beginning to hate all doctors. good luck to all of you, you're going to need it...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)