CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Worse than ever

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Clarkia Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanse

Views: 10,123
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,517,528

Re: Worse than ever

Hi there, I am browsing this forum because of my own bizarre trials with Acne and subdermal cysts that grow. I believe my own problems are diet and hormonal/stress related, however, i felt the need to respond to your post and I hope it reaches you, because I know someone who was in a similar position to what you describe. She had visited a homeopath to resolve some emotional issues and took a constitutional remedy. She shortly broke out in a almost head to toe staff infection, creating blistering oozing inflammation on her body. She rightly turned to both western medicine and natural medicine to address the problem. She couldn't sleep at night because of the stress--this stress also lowered her immunity to the infection so she had to find a way to manage it. She drank Skullcap tea, a nervine, at night to help with the tea. Is releases tension. You may want to get educated on other nutritive herbs like nettles, or the antifungal/immune tonic herb known as Pau d'Arco. She was also on Antibiotics (western way to deal with staff infection), and had a raw food diet, all vegetables and minimal fruits. Maybe some real miso to add good bacteria to her gut to help the effects of the Antibiotics . She also drank a lot of the Vitamineral Green drink. Its rich in nutrients and incredibly healing. She said if she ate anything that wasnt simple and raw, her skin worsened.No coffee, no booze, no dairy, no meat.I believe diet was a very important aspect to look at. She started doing yoga to lower her stress levels as well. If you change your diet drastically and dont have the booze or sweets to soothe you, you may consider taking extra care to develop a yoga or medidative practice. After a few months, her skin cleared up. She had to be dedicated to her diet and lowering her stress levels during that time. She basically had to change her life. I know she learned a lot, and she continues a mostly clean diet a year later to maintain her healthfulness. I wish you all the best on your journey to healing. Try and keep your heart open. Best Wishes, C

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)