CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Worse than ever

peacenow84 Views: 10,958
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,517,528

Re: Worse than ever

Hello,

This is a compassionate letter to the author of "Worse than Ever." (Or to anyone else in those shoes.)

You are love. At the core of your being is love and no one can take that away from you.

The most important thing for you to do right now is to practice self-love, to meditate and to trust in some higher grace.
Once you've learned to practice self-grounding, the next step is to investigate your options.

Maybe your skin will never improve 100%, but I guarantee that if you are willing to work hard, some improvements can and will be made. (This is coming from someone that has suffered from Acne in the past but worked immensely hard in getting to the root of the problem. My efforts have made vast improvements in my skin.)

I know of a WONDERFUL kiniesiologist and holistic practitioner in Connecticut.
If you live in the US, I would recommend doing what it takes to contact and/or see her. (I genuinely have nothing to sell here; I can only recommend investing in the most avant-garde techniques coupled with time-honored wisdom of the body.)If interested, I can forward you her number.

Sandy STRONGLY recommends starting to detox the body by juicing a special cocktail geared towards cleaning out the liver. She recommends drinking a cup of this juice every day, and then working up to two cups a day. The juice recipe can be found here: (Make sure to use a higher-quality olive oil.) About 1 pt. beets to 3 pts. cucumber should be used, as to limit the amount of sugars consumed.
http://www.candidatherapythatworks.com/The_Liver_Cocktail.html

Investing in a high-quality juicer is a smart bet.

People with Acne have liver dysfunction 99% of the time.
Rosacea, jaundice (and most other complexion problems) are also linked to poor liver function, as the body is desperately trying to eliminate toxic matter. When the liver is overloaded, the skin-organ automatically starts to eliminate. (I have seen Sandy for acne.) Drinking copious amounts of the recommended juice should start to improve the color and complexion of skin.
Sandy also recommends getting the book "Prescriptions for Natural Healing" (found at many libraries.) I have the book myself, and can vouch for it. It's important to abstain from alcohol including red wine, as this impedes liver function.

I don't say this about many people but I can genuinely say that Sandy is a thoughtful, contentious and kind person that knows an abundant amount about the human body. Sessions with her are very reasonable-- yet lengthy because she cares about helping her clients help themselves.

Sandy can tell you in minutes-- simply by doing muscle testing-- what your body is burdened with. (This may include fungal and/or bacterial infections, food, drug and/or chemical sensitives, allergies, hormone problems, heavy metal exposures and build-up, industrial toxins, mold, parasites, etc.) Yet she also offers custom-tailored solutions. The first thing Sandy asked me to do before I came to see her was to bring a water and air sample from my home...Come to find out, my heavily-chlorinated New Haven water has been making me sick-- thus, I bought a high-quality water filter recently (including one for my shower, to minimize the poisonous vapors.)

A general rule of thumb here is to spend more for quality. Invest in HIGH-QUALITY products like Thorne brand supplements... Walmart vitamins just don't cut it 95% of the time.(Again, I have no sales pitch here-- I just want to let you know that there are an immense amount of difference between cheap-crap vitamins, herbs, essential oils, supplements, etc. vs. high-quality products.) It pays to invest in health.

Take a good-quality probiotic like Udos purchased in a plastic or glass bottle.(Make sure it's not bottled or wrapped in aluminum packaging, because the metal often leeches into the tablets, contaminating their effectiveness.) Alternatively, you could break open the probiotic capsules-- and put the powder on your tongue, without eating the gelatin casing.

Take time to read up on juicing, enemas, parasites, heavy metals, fatty acids, etc... Your diet shouldn't purely be based on pumpkin seeds. It should be based on safe and gentle forms of detoxification. There are plenty of articles about cleansing here. Have you tried them?

Get off of dairy and most forms of Sugar immediately. (I personally can handle goat yogurt, goat milk and organic cow butter only.) Get tested for gluten intolerance and/or other food sensitivities .

Look into buying BIOPRO to reduce cell-phone and computer radiation sources in your home, etc. http://www.bioprotechnology.com/

Look into the healing properties of high-quality essential oils like clove oil.

Most importantly, again remember you are love. And a survivor. Just your skin WILL improve when you nail the root cause of the breakouts. Your health is in your hands.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (3)