CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Worse than ever

blues Views: 12,134
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,517,528

Re: Worse than ever

It sounds awful. I've been in hell on earth a long time too.

I speed read your posts and really don't know much about you, not even if you are male or female, at what age this started etc... You say you've tried everything and that anything mentioned you have probably tried, almost as if we shouldn't even bother mentioning something, and so probably many don't. I do get your frustration though.

Better that you list all the things you've done, so people can see the gaps in what you might not have done.

Are you oily skin or dry skin? S-dermatitis or psoriasis? Oily skin can cause the sd, but if it is not moisterized, it will be oily and dry and so it will just get worse. It is really a fine balance between keeping the skin hydrated while keeping the oil in check.

Having inflammed cracked skin, you must be putting something on it to relieve it. So what are you doing?

http://www.essentialoils.co.za/essential-oils/camomile.htm

"German camomile oil is used for

On the skin it is a miracle worker, and calms red, dry and irritated skin, as well as calming allergies, eczema, Psoriasis and all other flaky skin problems. It is high in -(-a)-bisabolol, which promotes granulation (healing) and is also a great tissue regenerator."

I have used camomile tea bags, steeped, not the oil, for when my skin gets inflamed and it is one of the best things. I have suggested this before, but find that it gets mostly ignored. It was even mentioned on the 'doctors' show today for acne. Funny though, they were just talking about pink eye and didn't know that it could be used to cure that too. It cleared mine up in one day.

Anyway, it should help cool and sooth your skin condition.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.059 sec, (1)