CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Worse than ever

dandalion Views: 11,841
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,517,623

Re: Worse than ever

I agree with Blues, that it would be better if you list all the things you have done, someone else might have other things to suggest, it is worth a try. Do not give up you will find your way back. At the moment the best thing to do is to try and soothe the skin with natural anti-inflammatories and yes Chamomille is an excellent one, particularly to the skin, the tea bags are a good start I have been preparing a chamomille strong tea with aloe vera and some calendula to help my son who gets terrible facial skin inflammation with his very bad acne, he used to hurt so much to the point that he could not eat, laugh or talk sometimes but ever since he has been using this tea preparation his inflammation has gone to the point that he is at the moment using Miracle-Mineral-Supplement (sodium chlorite solution) for his acne, this is a very strong chemical and has had no irritation so far.

Calendula in an excellent wound healer and tissue regenerator and so is aloe vera, these two are very powerful yet overlooked products. I also added celtic salt to this preparation but I feel it might be too painful for you at this time.

I don't really know what your condition is, this is the first time a see one of your posts but please give this a try. Have you seen a good naturopathic practitioner? there must be a cause behind this condition and until you find out you will not be able to address it successfully. Fish oil (omega 3) is a powerful antiinflammatory particularly for skin problems but needs to be taken in large amounts to be effective and a good source is important also. Your diet is so important, have you considered going on raw foods only for a period of time and see how you go with your skin? check out information on going raw over the net, it has been known to cure many conditions. There are so many options please don't give up my friend you will see the light at the end of the tunnel, we are all here for you just keep on posting

God bless you

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)