CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Has anyone's AF improved by sleeping before 10 pm?

thelaughingdogs Views: 9,484
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,751,842

Re: Has anyone's AF improved by sleeping before 10 pm?

I know this is an older post but I wanted to give some feedback. I am hyper adrenal and I did try going to bed at 9:30 pm every night. This was a year ago. At the time my insomnia was bad and even getting to sleep was hard. I was trying everything. Eating a snack before bed or upon waking in the middle of the night didn't help me, but I am not hypoglycemic either. I did also try earthing one night and didn't noticed anything difference for myself. But I might give it another shot.

Anyway getting to bed at 9:30 did help me. My body started adjusting and I started to fall asleep more easily. Then I started sleeping longer and longer without waking. I been meaning to start doing this again but going to bed at 9:30 pm is so hard to do. I am been trying to get back into it for 2 weeks. Right now I can fall asleep but staying asleep is still hard. I want to finish healing my adrenals for good.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)