CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: alkalizing water.

nothing but love Views: 6,135
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,788,156

Re: alkalizing water.

I'm in the exact same boat as you. I too am fighting parasites and candida. I have pain in my groin, around the area of my bladder. It feels like a large worm or something similar. It affects my prostate, bladder, circulation to my legs, nerves of my legs (restless leg syndrome), and I'm pretty sure this parasite may be the cause to my candida or at least distracting my immune system so it cannot take care of my candida.
The only thing that has helped me has been the natural path including herbs and a strict diet of low/no Sugar and eating right for my blood type. The first Natural Doctor I ever saw set me down a path that has led me to where I am today. Without her I would've died I'm sure.
Here's where my story relates....she was/is a seller of the Kangen Alkaline Water filters. She gave me water for free and insisted it will help with my situation. This doctor only sold things that she believed in and used herself. Kangen Water can be made to be any pH and they say the filter creates smaller particles of "hexagonal" water which is the best for absorption by the body.
It is well known the Standard American Diet is mainly Acidic. Logically, we all are mostly acidic and not pH balanced. Cancer thrives in acidic conditions and it is also spreading like wildfire these days. I know our blood cannot be outside of a narrow range on the pH scale. I also know the body will "steal" Alkaline minerals from ANYWHERE in the body to balace the blood pH. Like calcium from bones, making them brittle (osteoporosis). The only negative criticism I've heard about Alkaline Water has come from the same person you are talking about from this site. However, I try to keep an open mind regarding everything I see, hear and read.

If you ever find out what parasite you/we have, please let me know!!
Nothing but Love

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.469 sec, (1)