CureZone   Log On   Join
Dude, take a deep breath.

Views: 29,261
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,774,823

Dude, take a deep breath.

So let's think about this. You used real raw honey to cure yourself "of intestinal bleeding caused by eating horrible foods. I have no more bleeding gums." And therefore honey is a cure for candidiasis. Brilliant. I see a Nobel Prize in your future.

You, my friend, are a member of the Honey Cult. And apparently newly initiated. Did you know CZ has a Honey Forum? Please, go there and worship your new Sugar high--oops, I mean god, rub elbows w/ your fellow worker bees. And spare us this emotionality untethered from any facts. And since you took a swipe at anyone who disagrees as being connected to the MD-pharma conglomerate, can I join in that fun?... How's your uncle, the honey distributor? Business slow? Resorting to desperate tactics? I think I'll ask those questions in any future replies to you, founded or unfounded. Making wild accusations is fun!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)