CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: No honey for yeast issues

JLS87 Views: 29,543
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,744,243

Re: No honey for yeast issues

To all the people out there saying that honey is the same as table Sugar and is bad for diabetics, causes candida, blah,blah:

RAW honey is GREAT for diabetes, it stabilizes blood Sugar and starves out yeast infections, clears up ulcers and hundreds of other beneficial things.

You are full of crap and should not make posts if you don't know what you're talking about. I know first hand that real raw honey, cured me of intestinal bleeding caused by eating horrible foods. I have no more bleeding gums. My appetite is easily satiated now. Raw honey cures so many things and it doesn't have to be that expensive Manuka honey, either.

All it has to be is RAW (unheated, unfiltered) and organic (to ensure that the bees were not fed Sugar or drugs). Trust me,eating raw honey is great for you and it shouldn't cost more than $8.00 for a lb. Anything more and you're being robbed.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)