CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Anybody's hypo worse after eating wheat/dairy?

mccarty Views: 13,965
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 17,306

Re: Anybody's hypo worse after eating wheat/dairy?

You make a fair point, and it's one that I accept. However, I do believe there to be enough evidence on board in the case studies surrounding this particular pathway to conclude that the entire process is a neurological manifestation. Numerous researchers agree. And for those that honestly believe something like this could be caused by the EBV, what logic is there in that?

Celiac Sprue is classified as a genetic, autoimmune disease. That said, given the amount of cases now being recognized among the population, this phenomenon goes beyond any reasonable theory that this would ever be consistent with greater recognition by the community as a whole. Several researchers just "Don't buy it," nor do several of today's physicians, and I think that's a fair point to make.

This is not to say, however, that those diagnosed with the condition shouldn't "Worry about gluten." It's a problem, no question about it.

Yet, to conclude that one can safetly consume gluten and not have to worry about Mono-Sodium-Glutamat (Natrium Glutamat) is a bit far fetched, I would say. The Glutamic Acid/GABA pathway cannot be ignored in this disease, I would argue, especially given what is known about the role of Aldosterone and Renin in respect to this condition.

A second theory involves Risvi's hypothesis that Celiac Sprue is merely the result of the Botulin toxin. Clostridium bacteria is one of the few known to have the ability to "Eat away" at the small intestine, and the recent studies confirming for positive detection of the infection in upwards of 90% of those individuals diagnosed w/ Myasthnia Gravia might point to a signifigant clue, given the recent acknowledgement by Brady and others that Myasthnia Gr may have a strong affiliation w/ Celiac Sprue.

The pathways of Thyroid Disease and Myasthnia Gravia have always shared certain key attributes, afterall.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.086 sec, (1)