CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dull pain Ultrasound discovered 8cm Gallstone + others Conventional Doctors want to remove Gallbladder. I don't!

propaul Views: 10,644
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,692,987

Re: Dull pain Ultrasound discovered 8cm Gallstone + others Conventional Doctors want to remove Gallbladder. I don't!

Hi Grace2Marayger,

I congratulate you on your dedication to your health. You have done wonders for yourself.

As for your gallbladder stone an 8 cm is nearly impossible, could it be 0.8 cm or 8 mm?
In any case with such large stone I would suggest you go on a stone softening protocol.
There are many different systems people use. My preference is organic unfiltered apple juice with apple cider vinegar plus daily coffee enemas for a week or more. Then do the liver flush.

Two tablespoons of ACV in a glass (or half a glass) of water usually helps with the gallbladder pain. Also taking Epsom Salts reduces the pain.

By the way I am 84 years young (don’t know how old I am) and suffer from diabetes, hypertension and emphysema. Otherwise I am pretty healthy. Everything seems to be under control. So don’t feel lonesome there are others out there with very serious problems. Alternative medicine, which I have been using since I was 22 years old, was not known as such but it has helped me immensely over the years.

Please read my blog titled “My challenge” link below.

I wish you the best and hope for a happy and successful flush.

Propaul

My challenge

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)