CureZone   Log On   Join
Anger Management...How do you make-up with a serious gilfriend after a violent episode?

thehammer29 Views: 4,493
Published: 14 y

Anger Management...How do you make-up with a serious gilfriend after a violent episode?

Hello I am new to this Forum and really have NOwhere to turn to. I am a 38 year old NON-Violent male who is peaceful by nature. I recently got into a heated argument-yelling match with my girlfriend(who is currently going through depreesion and is taking medication for it on a Daily basis). She threw a glass onto the kitchen floor and out of a fit of rage I pushed her against a mini shopping carriage where she injured her forehead and bruised her arm and knee. I had to take her to the ER for Xrays to make sure nothing was broken and thank G-D she was released tafter a few hours. I am very ashamed and embarrased by this episode and feel tremendous guilt and disappointment in myself. My girlfriend suggests we visit a therapist/social worker and tell me that she is affraid of me.What can I do to get back her trust and contol my anger/emotions?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)