CureZone   Log On   Join
Juice fasting is hard!

aprilrain Views: 4,453
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,633,143

Juice fasting is hard!

Hi Powerray,

You know what you described is pretty much what I've been doing. I try juice fast for a couple days but suddenly binge eat. Juice fasting is NOT easy. I think stress can be a big part of the breaking the fast & eating for me or that may just be a excuse I don't know. I get these SUPER bad Sugar cravings which I know are caused by the yeast & bad bacteria in my body. I get extrememly weak/lethargic like you when I start juicing & I have a 2 yr old son & 6 yr old daughter to care for =(

I get like you to being emotionally miserable but again I believe & know its the Sugar addiction I have & all these toxins built up in my body.

I really need to try juice fast/feast for at least 30 days & stick to it. I'm hoping it will really help heal my pancreatitis. I'm like you to afraid of loosing to much weight. Today was my 1st day of my juice fast. So hopefully tomorrow will be day 2.

Don't give up if you fail just try again until you suceed.

April

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)