CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Day One and part of Day Two of Fast Complete!

powerray Views: 4,111
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,618,158

Re: Day One and part of Day Two of Fast Complete!

hey, mrcuddly,
thanks for the message!
hey, whatever works! I am definitely not a purist. I don't know anything about hoodia. I am a scaredy-cat, so I won't try any sort of pill, herbal or otherwise... it's a question of my anxiety, which is so intense I just have to stay with what is familiar. i find that if I try or take ANYTHING, whether on a fast or not, and I start to feel any sort of reaction --good or bad!--I freak out and can only console myself with food. Since this is my drug of choice (food), the eating just invariably makes me feel worse, so I simply avoid behavior that might trigger comfort eating (a misnomer -- the result is always DIScomfort, most painfully, the neurological effects of anxiety/depression)!
but go forth with my blessing on the hoodia, for what it is worth. It seems to me anything that helps one fast is good! I am glad for you that you have found a way to fast! .. Are you prepping for a fast now, or doing one? How's it going? Are you fasting to learn to stop overeating, like me? Oh such a painful painful habit. It has , no exaggeration, ruined my health and life. I am so glad at last to be starting to learn to fast and to have become willing to learn to make the lifestyle change of respecting my body when it can't handle food. Fasting is the key catalyst/healing activity for this lifestyle change, for me. It re-sensitizes me and makes overeating unbearable. I am forced to learn to cope in another way. i am glad it seems possible I will get my health back, and my life back, and on a different basis -- a more spiritual one. Right NOW I am dealing with heavy detox, today completing day 3 of my current (breakthrough) fast. It's a breakthrough in that I might be able to go a week, longer than ever before, ; I have never seriously felt able to do this before. write again!
Powerray

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.844 sec, (1)