CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Day One and part of Day Two of Fast Complete!

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Google Advertisement
MrCuddly Views: 3,890
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,617,550

Re: Day One and part of Day Two of Fast Complete!

I do short fasts from time to time of 1-3 days. I like the idea of giving my digestive system a rest and detoxing. I DO find the hunger pangs make it something less to look forward to - therefore doing it less than I should.

So what I've started doing is taking Hoodia pills when fasting. It really cuts back on the hunger pangs or eliminates them, is nothing more than one small herbal pill. The purists who enjoy the trials and tribulations of conquering hunger pangs disagree (though nobody's yet given me any evidence that this harms the fast in any way).

Bottom line, I can fast more often (since I don't dread it as much), for longer periods, and with nothing but water (and a small herbal capsule once or twice a day). I've done it with and without the Hoodia and have never noticed any fewer fasting benefits doing it this way - and so many positives to the experience overall.

I consider it a great fasting aid and am surprised more people don't discuss it or use it. I guess some consider it cheating even though it doesn't harm anything. But I don't fast to earn a metal - just for health benefits.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.453 sec, (1)