CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Albendazole or Mebendazole? Which should I take?

peggyaus Views: 38,920
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,561,167

Re: Albendazole or Mebendazole? Which should I take?

I agree with you and I feel very similarly.

IMHO I have found that if you are severely infested and very sick with both parasties and candida overgrowth and near death, it literally becomes a matter of life and death and you really don't mind using whatever will work to get you well; because things don't seem they can get much worse.

For me, a comination of both (herbs and pharms) and electric medicine (zapping) and magnetic pulsing has been my way of dealing with my heavy infestations. And this journey has been over 2 years, trial and error, and trying various things.

When it comes to regular pharms and vets medicine, many will tell you going to the vet has done them more good than going to a human doctor. What are vets concerned with?: yeast overgrowth and parasties and this should be the main concerns of our human doctors also; but sadly it isn't.

What I'm learning and have learned so far about using pharms is that you learn from the animal studies and these can be easily googled.

Big thing to know is that if you use pharms including Prazi, Flagyl & Albendazole, you don't want to take a large mega dose of it in a single dose because its killing power can mean you can damage your kidneys/liver and block your colon with dead worms and other parasites too quickly and this can have very serious implications. It has killed goats, and it can mean hospital for you. There are some dosing ideas all over Curezone depending on the type of infestation. Flagyl can be taken on a single dose, but its not recommended and has lower efficacy than repeated lower dosing.

Also, you have to clean your bowels first before pharms if you are not going at least 2 times per day using enema, colonic irrigation or Colon Cleanse with herbs to make sure you have clear transit for these worms to leave quickly and easily through regular bowel movements. You cannot risk having a bowel blockage.

Therefore, if you are going to use pharmas for killing worms and parasites, make sure you bowels are working very well first and then commence with small doses of pharms and work up and continue using it if you suspect a cyst erruption. Add zapping and herbs to finish off the job.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.145 sec, (2)