CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ive made a mess of things

MH 108 Views: 8,687
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 155,858

Re: ive made a mess of things

Greetings,

I don't mind water while first cleansing, you need plenty of water to dissolve the mud, etc. Is bottled water better than the worse tap water???? Probably not, Dr. Clark states that the worse water on earth comes in the bottle. Uncle Sam allows 15,000 chemicals to be added to our drinks and foods, he only allowed 600 in ciggarrets! The bottle water has solvents, besides the standard flouride/chlorine and all the rest.

The solvent being the part that makes it worse than tap. your choice.

My next issue is that normally 1/2 gallon is enough, more makes the heart and kidneys work hard! If you eat fresh fruits and berries, you hardly need any additional water, because your not consuming mucus/paste foods that clog the system.

The pop???? sounds like a rib??? The left side would be the spleen and if it popped, you wouldn't be e-mailing! It does crack and leak many times, but not because you chose to eat better.

make sure your having 3 bowel movements daily or more! Just because you eat one meal, you will still have 3 movements by noon! If not, take some herbs like lower bowel balance, etc.

If you have nothing, I suggest an enema now, if all feels ok and looks ok, I would not worry about the pop, but would go to a good chiropractor and check it ou.

By a good chiropractor, i mean one that sees you maybe 2-3 times and then leaves it up to you to come when you need. If you have one that wants to to come and come and give $$$$$$, get away! If they don't help you in 1-3 visits, they are not going to help you.

Blessings,
MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.081 sec, (1)