CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ive made a mess of things

mekiki Views: 8,683
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 155,782

Re: ive made a mess of things

Hello MH,

Hadn’t planned on asking any further question until receiving your booklet but I find this not to be the case due to the peculiarity of occurrence.

Have reduced food intake to one meal a day, dinner, and during the day allow for one fruit. My intake of water (bottled water, which is better then our tap) has increased from zero to now at least 144 oz a day. I had forgotten how good water tastes and how it feels right, all other drinks very quickly loose their appeal. Water is very satisfying but it seems the more I drink, the more I want.

onto my question, while lying down (stretched out on right side and head resting on my arm) I felt and heard a loud pop followed by a couple of smaller ones that came from inside of me just below the left side of my rib cage, my kids also heard the noise. It didn’t hurt and had more of an odd sensation, my first thoughts were of a ball popping inside of me. since then, that area is active and again my thoughts are of my having an active ball in me that is building up pressure and soon I will hear and feel another loud pop. At the time when this occurred, I hadn’t eaten for hours nor had I moved at all and was only lying down and watching my children play. I am not scared nor am I worried as I don’t feel anything bad has happened but do wonder what might of caused this sensation. Is this something of concerned?

Thank you,

kiki

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.148 sec, (1)