CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ive made a mess of things

MH 108 Views: 8,792
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 155,775

Re: ive made a mess of things

Where do I start?

Having nothing available at hand, you still can make a HUGE differance in your life. Starting first thing in the morning drink 1 glass of the best water you have.

Don't eat breakfast.

Don't eat lunch.

You can have water or fresh orange juice as much as you need.

On your way from work, stop and pick up a fresh fruit or berries and for dinner eat all you want! UNCOOKED and UNSEASONED!

Follow this plan and take zero supplements and zero products. Do not apply makeup or prefumes, etc. apply no metal to yoru body, this means rings and metal frame glasses, etc.

NEVER WEAR socks the rest of your life! Don't wear shoes, wear sandles and then only when you need to. You can wear work shoes if you must, but keep them low cut and light.

Do these few things and tell your self your getting younger each and every day, because you will. You can do this no matter where on this earth you live and you will get better and better each and every day and you will NEVER be hungry! Eat all you want each dinner! Stuff your self, but ONLY EAT one fruit or berry type per day.

Now do this, or you were not really wanting my advice, send for my free booklet and by the time you get it, you will be anew woman and ready for real serious cleansing and rejuvinating if you choose to.

Just Obey Nature anytime your down, or obey Nature allot and don't get down!

Blessings,
MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)