CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ive made a mess of things

mekiki Views: 8,952
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 155,459

Re: ive made a mess of things

hello MH,

well, actually, what I have done is made a mess of things and now question whether in my rush to flush (aka acknowledging and embracing one’s own ignorance) if I haven’t created an environment to live in more harmful then before. My decision to flush did not come about as the result of a well thought out plan nor did I make an informed choice. My decision to flush came during a moment of clarity as I stood in my room one day and was aware of any negativity in me and around me only exists because I allow it to do so. I have invited its presence into every aspect of my life, the emotional, spiritual, and physical of who I am.

The toxins, impurities in my system accumulated over many years of my abusing and misusing my body and building up over time they largely went unnoticed, and after the the couple of good days the flush that i used provided, everything is back and returns with a slamming force that is overwhelming, and I feel like hell.

How can I correct my situation? Where do I start?

kiki

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)