CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MMS2 generates chlorine (edited)

SilverFox Views: 10,013
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,530,661

Re: MMS2 generates chlorine (edited)

Hello Slavek,

Keep in mind that there is a reason Koch didn't utilize high concentration sodium chlorite solutions, or high amounts, and also there is a reason he didn't use it activated...

There has been a lot of research on stabilized oxygen. If Jim Humble had simply made an effort to promote the use of stabilized oxygen, he may have come up with greater success. However, he felt the need to "supersize" it, and now people push until they experience the adverse effects of nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea.

There is far more information available on Koch and his formulations and tests than Jim Humble has ever provided. My speculation is that Koch could prove that his products work and could survive peer review, and Jim Humble can't.

I do agree that politics are a factor that need to be dealt with, and many times they can go against you. It was unfortunate that Koch was exiled, but he didn't hide. He remained accessible and continued his work.

With the price of gold at record highs, I wouldn't be surprised if Jim Humble was out prospecting while on his journeys through Africa...

Tom

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)