CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MMS2 generates chlorine (edited)

SDK Views: 10,197
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,522,696

Re: MMS2 generates chlorine (edited)

1) Concentration would be the key word for how intense a damage can be expected from a chemical. The next one is magnitude, of course.

Nitroglycerin has been used medically for heart condition for over a century. Yet, if you should read the MSDS on nitroglycerin, you would get an impression that you might blow yourself to bits with the stuff if you should drop the bottle with the medical mixture.

This is why I consider using MSDS information as an argument unfair and misleading.

Next one is a bit of guessing on my part, but 1ppm statement may relate to the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement solution diluted in a glass of water. In that case, 1 ppm may not be an understatement for the Cl2O2. You probably know and I have no problem taking your word for it. It is true that the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement 1 mix smells somewhat more intensely than my "drinking" water [which I do not drink because of god knows what chlorides in it].

But even if it is over 4ppm, I have used it internally and actually am using it again after a pause and I suffer no ill effects. I have also found out that a 1:2 Miracle-Mineral-Supplement 1/Citric does as good a job per volume of MMS1 internally as Jim's recommended 1:5, but is much less repulsive to ingest.

When it comes to MMS1 and cancer, I have no dependable information on its effectiveness either way, so I would not argue this point.

$25 per bottle includes much more than the materials. Someone has to run the marketing, has done research etc. In relative terms, MMS1 is bloody cheap, especially considering that the 4 oz is more than one year supply with indefinite shelf life.

28% solution is according to Jim Humble still safe to handle. Looking at it from another angle, if it were not and it's volatility at this concentration was dangerous, rest assured that feds would have jumped on it already.

I agree that 28% is too high for m*o*o*ns to handle and that people with barely a brain stem to think with are likely to do themselves a serious damage mishandling the stuff. But then, I do not agree that people should be absolutely protected against themselves by others and that the manufacturer should be responsible and held liable for misuse, or inappropriate use of a product.

I have taken my chances and it paid off to a great degree and that is all I can ask for.

With kind regards, Slavek.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)