CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MMS2 generates chlorine (edited)

SDK Views: 10,390
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,530,539

Re: MMS2 generates chlorine (edited)

Hi Bodidnt,

You have missed a few more. One of the most vicious is the energy sector. The history of "free energy" is littered by bodies, which have suffered a "sudden death syndrome".

I for one am quite aware of the fallacies of the so called Science in most disciplines and can appreciate Jim Humble's looking over his shoulder all the time.

I also appreciate that Jim, being a mechanical engineer, goes about things differently than a chemist, or a biochemist would, making his own mistakes. That is exactly why I would be very careful with both, Miracle-Mineral-Supplement application on one hand, but throwing the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement invention out all together on the other hand because of inaccuracies and possibly blunders Jim might make.

The key research on Jim Humble's Miracle-Mineral-Supplement 1 actually starts with the original inventor of "Stabilized Oxygen" PhD.MD.William Frank Koch.

I would not expect that this troll character who calls himself Davizona would be able to make heads and tails of PhD.MD. W.F.Koch, who by the way ended up in Brazil after being threatened on his life for actually curing people of just about anything [with something much better than MMS] by American Medical Association goons.

That said, I don't give a s@$#t what Science proves or disproves. Establishments of the time have been at such demagogy under different names for millennia while ruling and inflicting misery on the general population and always proven wrong in the end on every point.

"Peer reviewed" stands for little more than a self censorship of the oligarchic system. "Science" is by default defined so, that if any idiot can't duplicate someone else's achievement, it has not happened. Give me a break.

I wish I knew about MMS and many other things concerning health and medical mafia before I have seen so many people die of cancer around me, or may we say who were ground to pulp by the orthodox medical establishment mill, including my father and 4 more close relatives, as well as some good friends.

I will only repeat: "If I were cancerous and had a choice between the scientific orthodox "treatments" and Jim Humble's unscientific MMS1&2, I would sure go with Jim Humble. At least Jim Humble has no history of killing millions of "cancer" victims over a century of mutilation, poisoning and nuking, making their last months the most miserable experience of their life while collecting one heck of a chunk of their life time savings for poisons called chemotherapy, poisonous radio-therapy, and in at least half the cases quite useless mutilations.

With kind regards, Slavek.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (2)