CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MMS2 generates chlorine (edited)

SDK Views: 11,514
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,530,889

Re: MMS2 generates chlorine (edited)

Hi Tom,

W.F.Koch certainly did have reasons, but what they may have been is only guesswork on my part. I have not found anything on the net which might indicate them, except that he may have dropped the stabilized oxygen for having much better solutions to his line of inquiry.

With Jim "super sizing" the stabilized oxygen, well, I sort of agree. He is an American after all. This is one reason I do take him with a grain of salt, as everyone should. Yet I do not think that his super sizing has no merit in a lot of situations.

> There is far more information available on Koch and his
> formulations and tests than Jim Humble has ever provided.
> My speculation is that Koch could prove that his products
> work and could survive peer review, and Jim Humble can't.

Koch could get little through exactly because he was eventually censored out by the mainstream "peer review system". This with being a real professional. Jim, who is not even a member of the club would stand no chance at all even if his work was impeccable.

> It was unfortunate that Koch was exiled,

I would call that malicious and criminal.

> but he didn't hide. He remained accessible and continued
> his work.

He did, but he also took his procedures with him to his grave, because he went quite bitter because of the treatment he received for his outstanding work. Considering how far he managed to get during his early years 1918 to 1921, I can only guess how far he actually got during the following 40 years.

As for accessibility, W.F.Koch was taking money for curing from those who could afford it and cured those who could not afford it nonetheless. Now, how accessible was he to those in US, who could not afford to go to Brazil?

W.F.Koch was what should be rightfully called a genius, while the character named Fisbain was not even mediocre. Yet, Fishbain was able to pretty much destroy W.F.Koch's work among a multitude of others, like for example Kelly.

So, I find the statement: "politics are a factor" to be a gross understatement. Politics are the sole director of the show, always have been.

Whether Jim Humble is prospecting in Africa for gold or not is his business. After all, we all have to make living, don't we? Yet, I find your insinuation unsubstantiated.

With kind regards, Slavek.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.375 sec, (2)