worse than ever

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Views: 11,563
Published: 15 y

worse than ever

Unfortunately, none of the suggestions that you guys gave me have helped me at all so far although I do appreciate the help and advice.

My skin is so unbelievably bad right now. I am completely raw from head to toe, my face being the worst. It feels like someone poured gasoline on my face and lit it, the burning is so bad. It is oozing from every pour- clear thin liquid. I currently have about 50+ white head pustules covering my face as well along with large seborrheic patches that are incredibly inflamed.

My face cracks and bleeds when I go to talk or eat. The skin is so chapped-like that slight movement cracks all of the skin around my mouth. There is a thick crust of dead skin on top of my face that is literally about a 16th of an inch thick. It is hard and thick and impenetrable yet my face pumps out massive amounts of oil at the same time.

If this wasn't bad enough, ever single sore is leaving DEEP DEEP sunken scars.

I have continued to use the Inramax, but I can safely say that it is completely useless (at least for me). I don't know how a product can supposedly have so many nutrients in in yet fail to even slightly help me after six months of use. I really really question the integrity of that product. I have my doubts that all of those nutrients are even in that product.

I also bought black seed (nigella sativa) months ago - I bought a huge supply for mountain rose herbs. I have been grinding up my own seeds and eating about 2 tbs a day. I had heard that these are great for immune problems, skin problems, etc. About 4 months of eating these hasn't helped at all either- not even a little.

I am on the verge of going to an all liquid diet and drinking through a straw because it is so painful to open my mouth to eat. Plus, when I open my mouth, I usually rupture countless pustules that are around my lips and in the corners of mouth, which sends huge pockets of pus dripping down my face only later to have holes where those sores were.

This is obviously an incurable skin condition. I won't bother any of you with my posts any more. I have been battling it for over 10 years and I have tried everything. I have been on this site for about 4 years and in this time I have continued to go down hill.

Some conditions are incurable. I wish it weren't so. I would love to believe that this wasn't true, but unfortunately it is.

Supplement makers will try and tell you that their herbs and their nutriceuticals can help solve every health problem that exists with people...but this is a racket.

I can barely sleep anymore which is killing my immune system even more. The burning and itching pain is so severe that I lay awake at night writhing in pain. Nothing takes this pain away.

Hell is not some place that "bad" people supposedly go to when they die. It is right here and right now. I am in hell and I can't escape. This is a bad dream that never ends.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (2)