CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Seattle?

Iolite Views: 7,127
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,456,674

Re: Seattle?

Speaking of rainy days....Have you had your vitamin D levels tested? Optimal levels are thought to be above 60. Sub optimal levels of D can lead to depression. I live in Virginia and when I had my levels tested last year my level was 11.

Also, I've just recently been doin' a little experiement. I've added raw apple cider vinegar to my diet (because of all the goodness it provides -- minerals, enzymes, alkalinity...) and incorporated it into The Master Cleanse lemonade recipe. I've mixed equal portions of apple cider vinegar, fresh lemon juice, raw honey and grade b maple syrup. I put 2-3 tablespoons, with a couple of dropperfuls of cayenne pepper tincture in 8 oz of water 2-3 times a day and I'm noticing more energy, and my indigestion is improving. I'm not fasting, because with adrenal fatigue, fasting is a no-no. Also, I've started taking mega doses of vitamin C. I've been taking 8 grams for about a week and today, I've upped it to 12 grams. I'm taking mulit-mineral ascorbate C. I'm feeling better than I've felt in a long time. Also, I've already lost 5 pounds!!!

So, are you taking any vitamin C? Remember, depleted adrenals NEED huge amounts of vitamin C. If you've cut back your C intake because your adrenals were better, you might be needing to add it back.

Just a thought.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.059 sec, (1)