CureZone   Log On   Join
tony,a root canal almost killed me

boatman Views: 11,299
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,445,469

tony,a root canal almost killed me

shortly after having a root canal, i started getting bronchitis 2-3x a winter. i had never had it before, and it started getting harder and harder to get rid of.

my dentist friend x-rayed it, and told me it was not a problem.but every winter bronchitis got worse.

finally my girlfriend talked me into going to homeopathic dr. with a computer testing system.

first thing she did was put her finger on the side of my jaw where the root canal was, and asked what happened there.

i told her root canal, and she said infection in the jaw bone.these do not show up on an xray.they call these cavitations.at no time did i have pain in this area,or my head.

also the tooth it was on is the lung meridian tooth, acupuncturewise.

she(peggy wells) met me at a dentist in winston-salem, dr culp, and with here equipment and his scalpel and drill, they cleaned it out.

boy did that smell bad.i knew this was my problem.

i immediately got sick from opening it up, but that was the last bronchitis i ever had. 10 years ago.

peggy is on the internet. this cost $700-a deal.

there is a cavitat machine that images these with sound.

there are also people who charge up to $10,000 for this testing and procedure.

i am covinced it would have eventually killed me.

always appreciate your posts,
scott

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.348 sec, (1)