CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Transverse Colon clogged - drink water/exercise?

ambless Views: 16,091
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 143,337

Re: Transverse Colon clogged - drink water/exercise?

Katswhiskers:

Looks like you are getting some good information here.

I had a similar situation to yours. I found out that my colon was jam packed with mucoid plaque. In particular the transverse colon. I learned in a different way. I have been exercising and dieting (responsibly) since early Nov. As I lost weight I discovered my protruding abdomen was more than just fat.

For as long as I can remember I have had loose or almost diarrhetic BMs. Thought it was just me. Anyway I could not be constipated since I had daily movements. Like so many others I was completely ignorant of the colon and the elimination process.

I would not have known what to do or even to seek out a colon hydrotherapist
if not for the postings on CureZone.

Valerie's advice is right on. It will be very helpful to you if you administer full bag (2 quarts) enemas to yourself at home on the days between colonic sessions. It would probably be a good idea to call your therapist so that both of you are working together.

It occurs to me that you might not be familiar with the enema procedure. Be sure to research earlier postings on this site or ask for help. Your colon hydrotherapist may also be able to instruct you on the use of enemas.

In my case it has taken 5 weeks and 9 colonic sessions to come close to cleaning me out. I still have more sessions to go but they are turning into maintenance sessions
scheduled farther apart.

As Valarie recommended to you, I enhanced my therapy by taking cleansing enemas of 2 quarts (and in my case larger volumes). The junk inside the colon is very hard, layered and stuck to the sides of the colon. It takes a lot of water (hydration) to soak, loosen, break up or liquify this plaque. You can speed up this process with saline (salt) enemas.

Other things to do. Drinks lots of pure or filtered water. Be sure to excercise. Walking seems to work best for me. And if you haven't already, start eating healthy.

As an aside, I cannot imagine why anyone would think it is alright to leave trapped toxic waste inside the colon. When I learned I was loaded with this stuff I wanted it out right away. I cannot even adequately relate how much better I feel after getting cleaned out. I would never have believed it, but even my mental processes and attitude have markedly become more positive. Just shows what getting poison out of your body can do for you.

One more thing, Katswhiskers. Prepare to be amazed at how much plaque and other bad stuff comes out. In my case the most productive sessions were the fifth and sixth colonic sessions.

Good luck as you work toward better health.

Ambless

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)