CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Transverse Colon clogged - drink water/exercise?

valerie_cct Views: 21,375
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 143,346

Re: Transverse Colon clogged - drink water/exercise?

Hi katswhiskers, it's a common misconception that enemas can't reach beyond the descending colon. In fact, an enema can fill the transverse and ascending portions of the colon as well, it's just difficult if the descending colon and the splenic flexure (where the transverse and descending colon meet at a near right angle) are impacted with waste matter.

To prove this to yourself, while laying on your back after you have taken the full contents of the bag and retaining the water, place your right thumb on your navel, and your little finger on the point bone of your hip (if it reaches). Half way in between is your cecum.

Now that you have located it, put some pressure on this area with a rotating motion of the fingers of your right hand and see what it feels like. It may be tender, but you also may feel (or even hear) some water around there.

Then try to find your transverse colon by using your fingers to apply gentle pressure. You will probably know when you find it because it may stimulate an urge to evacuate. Starting at the right of your abdomen, using small counter-clockwise circles with your fingers and with medium pressure, gradually move across the transverse colon to the left until you reach the splenic flexure. You'll know when you're doing it right!

It's hard to estimate how long it might take to get your colon completely cleansed, but I would say that with a weekly colonic, plus daily enemas, there is a good chance that you may be able to accomplish it in 4 to 8 weeks. (I'm assuming that you are following a healthy Diet with lots of fresh fruits and raw vegetables etc and getting adequate physical exercise).

You have my best wishes for success,

Valerie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)