CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: pets

HealingHearts Views: 1,764
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 137,495

Re: pets

I think I know what you mean yes.
With Benji, and it could be because I know how much he has changed in his life with me (he was beaten and abused at 3 months old, just this frightened, scared pup, to this happy, door greeting people, have to love them all type), but when I talk about him, I get choked up and teary eyed. Probably because I have no children, he is my son in every true sense of the word. So maybe you feel like that? And yes, I get that skip in my heart when I look at him also. So I think that I can relate well with you on that one there.
Benji has been with me 10 yrs since he was a pup. And Sandi has been with me 6 yrs, I estimate him at maybe 7 or 8 yrs old now.
Sandi for a cat, does the same thing your cat does, follow me from room to room, sleeps by my side stuck like glue, if anyone spends the night and sleeps in my bed, Sandi will sleep between us to keep them from me. lol
I did do some energy work with him to break some of the ties between, he, Benji and I, because if I get upset, Benji gets sick. And if Benji is gone with me on a trip, Sandi howls the whole time. Or used to. I tested it once with Sandi, and I did no good being here, I had to pick up Benji from my dad's and bring him home, then he was quiet.
When I break the energy ties, I have to keep doing that every so often because of us living together. Not cool when I get upset over a loved one passing and then a few days later Benji gets colitis and then I have to deal with that.
So I know what you mean. "Kids" you got to love 'em. :D
HH
P.S. Sure, we can do it next week. Just let me know what time you go to bed and roughly where you are so I know when to send it. Reason being is that my energy is so comforting that I put everyone to sleep and very quickly. I don't want you two to get tired at work or something. :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.098 sec, (1)