CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: yemaya

Tracey Views: 1,721
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 137,461

Re: yemaya

Yemaya...are you just guessing at that time? Like could she have gone in in the morning (5am) and had you quickly at 9am??

If you were born at noon then you'd be a Sagittarius rising. (Rising/Ascendants are the way you come into the world...your appearance and persona. First impression. Sag rising people tend to appear pretty optimistic, but they usually feel either Successful or a Failure...nothing in between....that ole Sagitarrius black and whiteness) If you were born roughly between 9 and 11 you'd be a Scorpio Rising (your persona would be more mysterious, secretive). Between 7 and 9am you'd be a Libra Rising (diplomatic, attractive, wanting harmony, peacekeeper). Between 5 and 7am Virgo Rising which would mean your appearance is always pretty neat and tidy and clean. You pay attention to details.

Now...I bet you're thinking that you're ALL of those! And that's because you have actual planets in all of those signs (check out your chart!)....so it might be difficult for you to choose what your rising sign is because you definitely have a lot of these qualities.

But, remember, that the Ascendant is how you APPEAR...so (sag risings tend to be either petite or very tall. scorp rising look introverted yet powerful. libra risings are always very attractive and people are magnetized to them. virgo risings have that physical awareness thing going on.

So...whadya think? Before I knew your birthdate I was getting a Libra vibe....but then you DO have Libra planets. Hmmmmm....

Let me know!

Check out the learning site and read some of their explanations of those Rising signs and see if you can find yours. Then we can find out what planet rules your Health house! (*I'd say your chart looks pretty good, Yemaya, energentically there doesnt' seem to be a lot of ill-health...so if you're not healthy right now it's probably just a learning phase...)

T

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)