CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: wow!!

Tracey Views: 1,729
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 137,471

Re: wow!!

Yemaya!

Wow is right...I can see how it's resonating with you...and you're going to a shamanic school that *means* 'wounded healer'!! Wow wow wow!

You say that you keep bringing up anger...Your Taurus Moon (mother indicator) is an Earth sign and all the earth signs tend to feel anger and store it. In Traditional Chinese Medicine (I always say that people with Capricorn and Taurus planets should flush their liver s!) the emotion Anger is related to the Liver. So...it's good you found curezone Yemaya! You have been flushing your liver, right? This should reeeeally help flush out the anger you feel towards your mother. Do you do any other anger-releasing exercises? Vigorous physical exercise? Or when you feel it....do you stomp your feet and scream??? (I can't keep things inside and when I feel it this is what I do!!....in private, however!!)

You know I would love love love to receive some reiki from you! I feel like stuff is cooking within me and I could use some creative and confident energy to add to the brew. Could you also send some to my boyfriend? He tends to get blocked and gets migraine's...he needs release so that he can Act and some Joy! (he's a Scorp 7 like you - with an Aquarius Moon....I bet he'll be able to reeeally receive the reiki you send...you have very compatible energies)

Thanks so much Yemaya!

loveT

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)