CureZone   Log On   Join
pets

Tracey Views: 1,726
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 137,493

pets

HH!

I (we) would love to have reiki from you too...maybe next week (ha!) so we can discern between the energies given...? That would be fantastic! How lucky am I?!

Pets. Your saying that made me think of my cat. I swear, when I look at him (he constantly sits by me or my boyfriend, follows us wherever we go - inside - and just seems to be oooooozing goodness all the time) I get this slippery feeling in my heart. I've made a name for this feeling....'Twingally' (pronounced...instead of 'twinkley' lights, twingley....harumph, it's impossible to spell it the way it's supposed to sound! rats)

Anyway, do you know this feeling? Years ago I explained this twingley feeling to my mom (a sweet, slippery, blip feeling in the heart area...happens when you look at the one you love....or, when I look at my cat! ha) and she said that she knows exactly what I'm talking about! And you...?

Yes, pets have massive amounts of healing in them....that's true! And apparently they take on the energy of their owners/companions too...so that's cool.

T

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)