CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: wow!!

yemaya Views: 1,687
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 137,469

Re: wow!!

(((tracey)))
wow!! that was so spot on...I was just taking to my roomates about my mom..and how i act out that relationship with my boyfriend sometimes...

I have to really stew over what you wrote..it is all really resonating with me...

It is all connected..the anxiety..the negative thinking..my mother..the emotions, and the wounded healer part...

My other school that i go to right now is Called the Deer tribe Metis Medicine Society.... www.dtmms.org
It is headed by one of Don Genero's apprentices.... It is a shamanic school..and that means wounded healer...

I am trying to work through the issues with my mom...but it is hard..Im in therapy twice a week!!! I am having a hard time not getting comfused and scared when i need to asert myself with her...and I am really confues how a parent could be so abusive... So I am trying to find a little bit of peace there... but all i keep pulling up is anger!!

anyways..... thanks sooooooo much tracey.... this is so interesing to me.... i really think you should do this for a living.you are great at it....

Let me know if you or anyone you know wants a reiki sending.... like an energy exchange for your work with me....
Love, Yemaya

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)