CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Tapeworm cyst on the hand

Views: 3,701
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,340,878

Re: Tapeworm cyst on the hand

That is fantastic news. Congratulations and thanks for sharing. I've got a small cyst on my butt that I've been treating with Iodine intermittently. You have just renewed my determination to do it regularly. How many times per day do you apply? Are you using 2% or 5% lugols? I've tried both and always get a scab, that seems to prevent any more from being absorbed for 2-3 days until it peels off. The 5% causes a deeper thicker scab. I've tried mixing it with some DMSO cream and that doesn't make a scab, but then I have to run around naked for a while and I can't sit down or it will rub off. If I mix with cream, I can't get a bandaid to stick. It's just in a very precarious place that is hard to reach. I have to bend over and look between my legs into the mirror at my butt to put a bandaid on it. I'm interested in how you get your skin to absorb the Iodine, how many times per day you apply, and if you get a scab?
Would love to see pics. Thank you RC. I'm soooo glad you are doing well and the critters are coming out of your system with the Chanca Piedra. They did a sonogram of my gall bladder I am still infected with one small cyst. Maybe I will try it again, and see if it will help.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)