CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: pomegrante powder

rosycrayon Views: 3,883
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,340,500

Re: pomegrante powder

I've been using Chanca Piedra, the stone breaker. Because I'm 68 I figured along with a huge parasite load I probably have stones the size of the Rockies. WELL!It has been killing so many roundworms and flushing them out that I don't know where there coming from. Along with this it seems to be killing them in the out lying areas I feel them flopping like fish then the area gets quiet leave's behind bruise's and is sore like I bumped the area, then all,s quiet . Last week at my colonic I flushed so much matter out that I think I set a record, part and pieces of flukes and eggs.
I thought that this had a mild parasite killing effect but for me its moving them out like crazy.I also am doing iodine and I just added Artemisia I have them on the run figured hit them with something else.
Oh and I have quit all but my thyroid as far as medications and I'm hoping that with the iodine will fix that in time also.
Also the loud ringing in my ears has almost gone away.
Now for the liver flushing, I get so tired of all this killing I figure when I finish I will be a bag of skin held up with bones and not much else. That,s a good thing.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)