CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: coconut oil flush

Views: 3,574
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,341,924

Re: coconut oil flush

The Iodine should take care of the yeast.

My opinion is that coconut oil is not a the best choice for a liver flush. If there are people who have had success and good results, I encourage them to please post and set me straight.

Coconut oil is very heavy, much heavier than olive oil. Many people with gallstones cannot even eat coconut because it makes their gall bladder hurt. Seems to me it would a aggravate a fatty liver condition and contribute to the development of fatty liver in large quantities, especially in folks who are deficient in Iodine.

I have never recommended flushing with it, and would not do so unless several trustworthy sources provided testimonials. Olive oil is much lighter. I've never heard of anyone experiencing the kinds of problems you are having wtih coconut oil.

My advice is to flush with olive oil and keep your internal consumption of coconut oil to a bare minimum. Only consume what you need as a lubricant for sensual pleasure.

grin, wink, enjoy
glaxy

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)