CureZone   Log On   Join
New Year, new protocols and lots of questions!

Miss Helfinger Views: 3,454
Published: 15 y

New Year, new protocols and lots of questions!

I'm back to researching. I'm ready to fill my brain with another couple of protocols. My new goal is to understand co-infections and make a list of what comes attached to what. I plan to read as much as I can from Newport and his research on co-infections and if I ever see the man - give him a big ol kiss on his cheekies for all of it!

So, I wanna start a bit of a dialogue on what you've tried. Have you tried the castor oil or the coconut oil flushes? How about eating the whole stinking pumpkin, skin and all? I know that one is a bit out of season, but I still wanna know.

I'm interested in these single ingredient protocols to see what they're worth. My biggest question is - since we've both been on iodine for so long - do these protocols go even further in their efficacy because we did iodine so long?

Thanks Glax! Here's to a renewed dialogue of wormies and raising our vibration as high as it can go - and beyond!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)