CureZone   Log On   Join
coconut oil flush

healthybyfaith Views: 5,789
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,339,846

coconut oil flush

hi. haven't been on curezone for a while. busy. i have done the 3 day coconut oil flush and am currently on day 3 of another one. you are to take 2 TBSP coconut oil every 2 hours for 7 days (with water and unsweetened lemon juice) but that's pretty hard to do. i've only lasted 3 days at a time. the only time i took large amounts of coconut oil for 7 days was together with a green juice fast. it's important to take iodine at the same time as i believe jessesmom has mentioned that mercury loves candida and they coexist beautifully together. so, can't effectively deal with just the candida. you need to hit both.

when i do the 3 day flush, my skin gets really, really dry and flakes off. my psoriasis on my elbows flares and then, magically subsides. my skin is really nice after the flush. haven't experienced any violent symptoms like others have while flushing.

felt great while taking it with the green juice. saw lots of flukes and looked like tapeworm eggs while doing that. so, obviously, the baddies do not like coconut oil and green juice. :)

my mom's having great success and great die off with some serious yeast issues. she's been taking oregano oil, coconut oil, a yeast formula from her natural health clinic and a natural herbal antifungal from my natural doctor.

coconut oil is excellent. just make sure the one you take is not refined.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)