CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ip-6

jessesmom1987 Views: 12,492
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,305,018

Re: ip-6

I "spring a leak" (tears) with a soft spot, and alot of respect in my heart for anything to do with military that have served, and are serving...and for military families too. Just reading posts of yours and Trapper's in honor of Veteran's Day had my shirt soaked. When my daughter was in AF, she asked me if I would make a couple of crocheted blankets for a couple of friends of her's for Christmas- brothers that were serving together. She handed both blankets to the one brother, and told him her mom had made them for them. She said he got quiet, and choked up...and told her "you'll never know how much this means to us...our mom died last year". I know how much it means to them to know they are being thought of, and are not forgotten. I don't know if I can give the site here, but I send magazines to the deployed that I've "adopted" from a website where they can make requests (usually small, "comfort" items that we tend to take for granted) I like reading through the site to see the pictures they've posted.

BTW...to get back on topic now :) Thanks for the info on taking the dosages of IP6!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.086 sec, (1)