CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Immune boosters...or not.

Views: 12,453
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,305,990

Re: Immune boosters...or not.

interesting that his blood test came up normal, and an allergy test is showing a mega reaction to gluten

it just proves to me that being tested is not as important as the results you get from trial and error experimentation

i say get tested to document your results, but do not rely on tests to find out what your body needs in order to feel better

if you want to feel better, talk to people who've eradicated the same symptoms that you have, to find out how how they got rid of them, buy a homeopathic repertory and find out what remedies match your symptoms, read anecdotal information about native herbs and experiment with the ones that have traditionally been used to eradicate similar conditions

but that requires risk taking behavior and the risk averse will continue to rely on procedural processes that are inherently limited

why anybody could have more confidence in a prescription issued on the basis of a test, more than how their body feels when they take an herb that matches their symptoms, is incomprehensible to me

it is good that your father is learning how to listen to his body
does he feel better now that he's quit eating eggs?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)