CureZone   Log On   Join
ip-6

jessesmom1987 Views: 12,508
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,303,757

ip-6

Thank you for the post, I was going to read through old posts to try to find out more information about it. One of the problems I'm trying to figure out with taking it, is that it is supposed to be taken on an empty stomach, and away from foods. I take it first thing in the morning. I also don't know what dosage to shoot for. The one I have is from Jarrow Formulas, 500 mg, and it says:
Take 1-6 capsules per day on an empty stomach. DO NOT take at the same time of day as minerals or medications. IP6 is an efficient meneral chelater and therefore should be taken only on an empty stomach.

Also, I remember a post from Newport about pork tapeworm cysts, and he said Bromelain for the calcified cysts, and IP6. I'm trying to find the post again.

BTW--my father and brother were in the Marine's, headed on a ship to the Korean War when they got word the war had ended--went to Japan instead. I found out things I never knew about his time in the Marine's, when my Veteran daughter (Afghanistan) was talking to him about it. It was pretty cool, she dedicated a flag to be flown in honor of her Grandpa at the base she was at in AF, and then brought it home for him as a gift.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.133 sec, (1)